- Two-day training (24 teaching hours) conducted by an accredited training body.
- The training course embraces the notions on the safety, health and environment management system (according to the SCC-VAZ 2021 standard).
- The SCC certificate is issued in the form of a digital diploma. An important part of the diploma is the logo of the SCC and the DakkS/VAZ accrediting institution. The SCC diploma is valid for 5 years.
- The SCC certificate allows taking up jobs in companies that execute high-risk work in the following disciplines: petrochemical, construction, heavy industry, and many other in Germany, Austria and other EU states.
- The training course is conducted in Polish.
- Other languages available on demand: English, Russian, Ukrainian, German
- Two days (24 teaching hours)
The exact address will be sent via e-mail after registering for the training.
- Labour law
- General requirements concerning the workplace
- Working in enclosed rooms
- Lifting and transport machines
- Working at heights
- Working on live devices
- Manual tools and machines
- Hazardous substances
- Explosion and fire hazards
- Personal protection equipment
The SCC exams take place in the form of a written test and are conducted by independent examiners, accredited by the DAkkS/VAZ certifying body.
Conditions of participation
- Valid identification document (ID or passport)
- Completed SCC training course (two-day or one-day training + relevant documents)
Course of the SCC 018 training
- duration: 60 minutes
- 40 single-choice questions
- 28 correct answers required
Course of the SCC 017 training
- duration: 105 minutes
- 70 single-choice questions
- 49 correct answers required