1.0 Resignation from participation (fees)*
- Resignation from participation up to 7 business days before the date of the training free of charge, resignation from participation between 6 and 2 business day – a fee in the amount of 40% of training’s price, resignation from participation on the day before the training or on the day of the training 100% of fee*.
- Upon organizer’s consent, it is possible to enrol into other training date without additional costs. *
*refers to open trainings
2.0 Cancelling training
- We reserve the right to cancel the training in case of a small number of participants.
3.0 Procedure for complaint:
- Our company is constantly trying to provide you with the best quality trainings. However, if you feel that we have not met your expectations, please submit a complaint according to the following procedure. Your opinion will allow us to improve the quality of offered services in the future.
- A complaint can be submitted in writing to the address VCA Polska Sp. zo.o. Sp. k. ul. Łobzowska, 31-140 Krakow. A complaint should include, at least: the reason for complaint, full personal data of a person submitting a complaint, training’s date and a detailed description of complained event. The date of considering the complaint amounts to 30 calendar days since obtaining the complaint by VCA Polska Sp. zo.o. Sp. k.