What does OSC mean?
- OSC is the Finnish Occupational Safety Card/Työturvallisuuskortti.
- The card is mandatory in workplaces in Finland and Sweden.
- Possession of the Occupational Safety Card (Työturvallisuuskortti) is required when working on projects or contracts with high risk to health and responsibility for own safety at work.
- The SFS 6002 card can be an additional document required from employees executing electrical works in Finland
- The OSC certificate is issued in the form of a plastic card, it includes the examining insitute's logo and is valid for 5 years.
- In Polish, the Certificate is called the Occupational Safety and Hygiene Card.
- Companies in Finland and Sweden requires their workers and subcontractors to have the Occupational Safety Card. This also applies to Polish companies that execute contracts or projects in the Scandinavia.
- The SFS 6002 certificate (issued in the form of a plastic card) is intended for electricians or employees executing electrical works and is an additional document issued on demand
Training courses and exams
- The OSC training course embraced notions of the safety, health and environment management system in workplaces according to standards applicable in the Scandinavian states: Finland, Sweden
- It is possible to order an additional training course which permits the issue of the SFS 6002 card (for an additional fee)
- The training courses and exams are available in Polish and English
Prices of the training course and exam:
- In Poland: PLN 1550 including VAT (net PLN 1260)
- In the EU: EUR 290
- Safety in collective workplaces
- Elimination of hazardous events and accidents
- General instructions
- Maing industrial hazards and their prevention
- Preparation for sudden accidents
1 day / 8 hours (with breaks for coffee and meals)
The purpose of the training is to get the employees/subcontractors acquainted with the regulations concerning working on high-risk stations, thus improving their awareness in terms of occupational safety.
- Consists of the theoretical part and last max. 60 minutes (multiple-choice test).
Conditions for taking the exam
- Identification document (ID, passport - 18 years of age)