What does Heftruck / Reachtruck mean?
- Heftruck / Reachtruck are the Dutch permits for two types of forklifts.
- The Dutch companies require certificates issued by a Dutch examining institute.
- The training course and exam take place on a single day and are only available in the Netherlands.
Heftruck / Reachtruck certificate
- The certificate is issued in the form of a diploma and plastic card by a Dutch examining institute.
- The permits are valid for approx. 5 years.
- The certificate embraces two types of forklifts: Heftruck - front forklift, Reachtruck - side (warehouse) forklift.
Training courses and exam
- The Heftruck / Reachtruck training course embraces material developed based on commissions and guidelines included in Dutch regulations, including, among others, the Act on work conditions and the European directive (code 95).
- The Heftruck / Reachtruck certificate is intended for forklift operators.
- One-day training concluded with a theoretical and practical exam.
- The training courses and exams are available in Polish, English or Dutch.
Prices of the training course with exam:
- In the Netherlands: EUR 270
- Legal regulations
- Types of forklifts
- Principles of load transport
- Forklift operation
- Transport on public roads
- Fuelling and charging the battery
- Natural environment
It is a one-day training consisting of the theoretical and practical parts. Stationary training conducted in Polish or Dutch. Duration: 1 day, 8 hours (with breaks for coffee and meals).
The purpose of the training course is to get the employees/subcontractors acquainted with the regulations concerning working as a forklift operator according to the Dutch regulations and preparation for passing the theoretical and practical exam in order to issue the "Working with a forklift truck" diploma. The training participants will acquire relevant knowledge concerning the hazards and methods of counteracting them, thus improving the awareness in terms of occupational safety.
- The Heftruck / Reachtruck exam consists of the theoretical and practical parts and takes place immediately after the training. The theoretical part lasts max. 60 minutes. The practical part features driving a forklift truck. The exam can only take place in the Netherlands.
Conditions for taking the exam
- Identification document (ID, passport - 18 years of age)
- Work footwear (with a toe cap)